Temporary Residence with Authorization to Study, Obtain El Salvador Temporary Residency.
- Current Original passport.
- Birth certificate authenticated by the corresponding institutionsin your country and Salvadoran consulate or apostille.
- If is over 18 years old, is necesary Criminal record authenticated by the Salvadoran consulate or apostille. This document is valid for the duration included within or 3 months (in case none is written in it). Relevant documentation that demonstrates the quality of the resident is also required.
- Original Evidence of Current Studies authenticated by a notary (we manage the document).
- Medical record (must be obtained from a physician in El Salvador).
- Birth Certificate of Child (s), if applicable.
- DUI and NIT or Resident Card of Family that pay the travel expenses.
- Affidavit of Support of travel expensess (we elaborate).
- NIT card of Foreign (we will collaborate to obtain it).
- Documents proving the person who will provide support (salary certificate, income statement, etc.).
- Especial power of attorney. (our lawyers prepare).
Our fee for the services in this procedure is USD 450.00 Plus the official rates which must be paid in migration and foreign offices.