Civil and Family Law in El Salvador
- Suspected deaths.
- Measures of absence.
- Mortgages and pledges.
- Mortgage cancellation.
- Measures of real estate correction.
- Measures of remeasurement of property.
- Registration studies and research
CIVIL PROCESS FEES:
Depends on the process and particularities of each case.
- Recognition of children.
- Name adjustments.
- Divorces. (read more)
- Marriage annulments.
- Challenging paternity.
- Food fees.
- Designations of paternal authority.
- Corrections of birth, death or marriage certificates.
- Alternative measures of marital status, birth, marriage or death certificates.
- Measures of document translation.
FAMILY PROCESS FEES:
Our rate for cases brought before the Family Court can range from USD 550.00 to
USD1, 350.00 depending on the process and its peculiarities.
In the case of notarial actions as: Marriage, Adjustments, Credits or proceedings relating to family status, our fee will be set according to the type of instrument and the location of the municipalities to which they must perform the marginalization of law.